Harvard University Planned Giving Event - FAMILY, FINANCE, AND PHILANTHROPY
Please join us on Wednesday, January 24, for dinner and discussion at The Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel. Connect with fellow alumni, parents, and friends; engage in lively conversation on the topics of family wealth and governance; and learn about charitable planning techniques that can benefit you and your family.
Wednesday, January 24, 2018 @ 6:00 P.M.
The Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel, One Ritz-Carlton Drive, Dana Point, California 92629
6:00 PM | Doors open and cocktails
7:00 PM | Dinner and presentations
Cost: No charge, RSVP required
Register: Click here to register.
• Anne D. McClintock, Executive Director, Harvard University Planned Giving
• Alasdair H. Halliday AB '82, Philanthropic Advisor and Director of Principal Gifts, Harvard University Planned Giving
• Steven M. Arkow AB '84 and Loryn Dunn Arkow AB '90
• Mark S. Campisano AB '75, P'08 and Kim Taylor Campisano P'08
• Michael W. Gibbons AB '78, ALI '15, P'14, '12 and Kristin M. Gibbons P'14, '12
• Michael D. Robertson P'21, '18 and Kimberly A. Robertson P'21, '18
Kindly reply by Friday, December 22. If you have any questions, contact Katherine Sack in the Harvard Events Office at email@example.com or 617-998-1637.