HBSASC Event - Cryptocurrencies, Coins and Tokens: An Investor's Roadmap
This event is part of the Harvard Business School Association of Southern CA / Business of Tech Series.
Date: Monday 7/16/2018 6:30-8:30pm
Location: Expert Dojo, Santa Monica
Tickets: $25 for Harvard Club Members using special discount code; $50 for Non-Members
Register/More Details: Click here to register through the HBS website now. Use the special promo code to receive the member rate of $25.
Over the past ten years since the inception of bitcoin, a new class of digital assets has captured the imagination and interest of investors large and small, seasoned and novice. In this second event in our HBSASC Business of Tech Series, we will explore and discuss the investment landscape of cryptocurrencies, coins, and tokens with a diverse panel of experts on various aspects of this space. Come learn about the regulatory environment surrounding crypto assets, investment options for accredited and unaccredited investors, small and large, US vs. internationally-based investments, security vs. utility tokens, and who to turn to for information and advice.
Key questions to be addressed include:
- What is the current state of crypto regulations in the US and internationally that is shaping and defining the crypto investment landscape?
- What are the different investment avenues available to crypto investors? Exchanges, venture funds, hedge funds, ICOs, funding portals, etc.
- What are different bases on which to classify or categorize crypto assets? Currency Tokens, Privacy Tokens, Platform Tokens, Utility Tokens, Exchange Tokens, etc, …
- What crypto investment vehicles are available to US investors right now? Futures, Options, etc.
- What key resources are available to investors considering investing in crypto digital assets?
- What does the future hold for the crypto investment space? Regulations, risks, returns…
Click here for more details and to register through the HBS website now!