2019 Inter-Ivy+ LA/OC/SD Mammoth Ski Trip
Powder Alert!! There is plenty of new snow - join us at the 2019 Inter-Ivy+ LA/OC/SD Mammoth Ski Trip - Friday February 8 – Sunday February 10. Space is filling fast!
Get ready for another fun-filled weekend of snow sports at Mammoth Mountain with alums and friends from all the top schools. Adults of all skill levels are welcome.
Last year, our group included downhill skiers, cross country skiers, snowboarders, and snowshoers.
Date/Time: Friday, February 8 to Sunday, February 10, 2019
Location: Mammoth Mountain Ski Resort, 1 Minaret Road, Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546
Cost: $409 before 1/2, $469 after 1/2. Includes bus ride with snacks and group lodge accommodation. Lift tickets and equipment rental not included.
Registration: Click here to register directly through the MIT website.
Contact: Chi Bui, firstname.lastname@example.org
This year, we will be having a double dose of fun. Our bus with LA alums will be meeting another bus full of SD and OC alums at Mammoth. We will all be in the same condo complex and all be doing the same social events.
Check out our FB page: InterIvy+ Mammoth Trippers
- Deluxe coach bus for the ride to and from Mammoth Mountain
- 2 nights at St. Anton Condominiums, close to the Canyon Lodge and lifts
- Note: all accommodations involve shared rooms. Condo/room selection priority will be given according to the order of paid registration. And, master bedrooms will be prioritized for two-person occupancy.
- There will be 2 pickup spots on Friday. The time stated is when the bus will leave these locations:
- LA Union Station at 9:30am at an assigned location near the front of the station on the Alameda Street side. Overnight parking is available in the Union Station East structure, which is located on the eastern side of the station off of Vignes Street. The cost is $8 max per day.
- West LA at 10:15pm Location TBD
- Note: Times and locations are subject to change.
- Welcome pizza party on Friday at the condos
- Bus ride into town for Saturday night dinner and entertainment.
- Soda, water, beer, wine and snacks will be provided on the bus ride up and drinks on the bus ride back. You are welcome to bring your own libations.
- We will return on Sunday after the lifts close at 4:00pm. There will be a stop in town for everyone to pick up food on their own for the ride back.
- Note that lift tickets and equipment rentals are not included.
We will be located very close to the Canyon Lodge - that's the best place to rent equipment for downhill skiing and snowboarding.
For cross country skiing and snowshoeing, you'll want to take the shuttle bus to the XC Ski Center at Tamarack Lodge, where you can get ski trail passes and equipment rentals.
This event is limited to the first 48 participants who make full payment. Only a full payment will reserve your spot.
Important: Fees paid are fully refundable before 12/1. After 12/1. fees are non-refundable, but are always transferable. We will help facilitate fee transfers.