Anti-Racism Webinars, Podcasts, Etc.
Harvard Implicit Bias Test
Are you biased? Take this test and find out! Developed by Project Implicit and an international collaboration between researchers interested in implicit social cognition - thoughts and feelings outside of conscious awareness and control. The goal of the organization is to educate the public about hidden biases and to provide a “virtual laboratory” for collecting data on the Internet.
IBRAM X KENDI on How To Be An Anti-Racist
VIRTUAL RADCLIFFE – Naming Racism
VIRTUAL RADCLIFFE – American Policing and Protest
VIRTUAL RADCLIFFE – Is Now The Time To Build A Better System? K-12 Education and Systemic Racism In The Time of Covid-19
VIRTUAL RADCLIFFE – Health Inequity and Covid-19
HCSC ANTI-RACISM WEBINAR (originally aired July 16, 2020)– Anti-Racism 101
HCSC WEBINAR (originally aired July 30, 2020) The password is =m2tDhPj - “Politics, Protests & Pandemics: What America Will Survive?” with Professor Timothy McCarthy
- The United States of Anxiety - The United States of Anxiety” explicitly intends to connect the present with the past. Journalist and host Kai Wright is joined by guests who together examine the tangled yet connected web between America’s current events and its history, and the stronghold the latter still has on our future.
- Pod Save The People - For engagement in activism
- Seeing White - Hosts John Biewen and regular guest Dr. Chenjerai Kumanyika dive into the construction and meaning of whiteness.
- Code Switch - Hosted by journalists of color Gene Demby and Shereen Marisol Meraji, NPR’s weekly “Code Switch” show explores how race plays a role in everything from beauty ideals to networking.
- Intersectionality Matters! - Kimberle Crenshaw explores topics through intersectional lenses, including how white supremacy unveils itself in times of crisis.
- Hear To Slay - Tressie McMillan Cottom Ph.D. and Roxanne Gay bring Black feminist perspectives on everything from pop culture to politics.