Partner Club Event: 1st Ever Harvard Southern California Pitch Competition
Applications Now Open! Deadline to apply is June 30th - event date is August 11th.
What: Harvard Alumni Entrepreneurs of Southern California and HBS Alumni Angels Association of Southern California, along with HBSASC StartUp Partners and HBSASC, are proud to announce the first-ever pitch competition targeted at companies headquartered in Southern California with one or more founders who graduated from one of the many Harvard degree programs.
Why: Be one of a select group of presenting companies with an audience of angel investors and venture capitalists.
When: Wednesday, August 11, 2021
Where: Virtual event via Zoom
More Details/Register: Click here for more details.
Criteria and Application Process:
How: Please review the criteria for submitting your application below.
Criteria for Interested Companies:
- One or more founders must be active member(s) of the C-Suite and have graduated from a school associated with Harvard University.
- Applicant's company must be headquartered (HQ) in Southern California
- The Harvard alum(s) applying must individually (or collectively if more than one) own at least 20% of the equity in their company.
- The applying company may be pre-revenue but must have made strong progress toward a working product/prototype (but if you have revenue, it must not exceed $1,000,000).
- Must not have raised more than $1,000,000 (from equity, SAFEs, convertible notes, other debt or equity instruments).
Instructions for Submissions:
- Deadline: June 30, 2021
- Please click here to fill out and submit your application
- Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
9:00AM - 11:59PM Wed 30 Jun 2021, Pacific timezone
Virtual Event Instructions: